Let Us Destroy JNU Lest It Changes Us

Facebook
Facebook
JanPratinidhi
JanPratinidhi

Let Us Destroy JNU Lest It Changes Us


EDITOR'S PICK / From the pen of Jitendra Varma   /   Feb 20, 2016

896
VIEWS
Unfortunately, the  education has taken a beating in India. We blamed Britishers for giving us an education system which produced clerks and then we went ahead and built an education system that jeopardized any original thinking and started producing educated crooks, copycats, clerks and slaves of the systems, where merit and brilliant minds were sacrificed at the cost of political frauds being committed in the name of divisive society. Where Engineers apply for peon’s job and peons amass fortunes. 
 
 
So let us destroy JNU. India doesn’t deserve an institute where free thinking is the norm. Who in heavens name wants free thinkers when it has such brilliant leaders, such high professionals, such competent bureaucrats and such independent journalists who are having their entire life staked to the status quo, and take India from one abyss to another deeper abyss? It needs to have institutes which create zombies.
 
 
No doubt it is the taxpayers’ money pumped in JNU. When people ask for closing down JNU as it is the taxpayers’ money, we all can safely assume that only the taxpayers are clamoring to close JNU. Non taxpayers will not do so (Like Kanahiya family). They know that their other benefits from tax-payers’ money could be stopped the same way. But there are only 2.5 percent Indians who are taxpayers so the rest of 97.5% do not want the closure of the JNU. (In a side – almost Rs. 5 Lakh Crores given to the rich were declared NPA as taxpayers’ money and written off. Why these big business houses are not being asked to be closed and their assets taken back – nobody knows or if they know but nobody will say anything lest they are thrown in jail for sedition)  
 
 
JNU keeps your hopes alive. Otherwise educated lawyers, doctors, engineers, teachers, bureaucrats, police and factory workers would tear apart this society in a bid to be financially and materially as powerful as their elected representatives. 
 
 
It is only till the time any Indian is in college, that he has some free thoughts and dreams of changing the country and his fellow beings. Once he enters the system, he will be, in any case, so mercilessly crushed that he will be exactly like all others, vampire bitten blood drained individuals living on their prey. 
 
 
So feel afraid for that small period in time when the students have their free thought. Why not close the JNU. Remove the smallest threat to the reign of inequality, exploitation, corruption and make-believe world made of zombies.  
 

(image courtesy: http://goo.gl/sjdanM)


The views expressed here are those of the authors and doesn’t reflect the official policy of Janpratinidhi. The views expressed here are those of the authors and doesn’t reflect the official policy of Janpratinidhi.
896
VIEWS
Previous Post

Deciphering The Slog...

Tukde tukde of India India Murdabad Pakistan Jindabad har ghar mein Afzal hoga ...
From the pen...
Next Post

What A Bowl Of Salt ...

Every time I see the ad of Airtel 4G I swoon and then I take a fistful of salt ...
From the pen...