Jenny Died Because Of Her Allergy To Wi-Fi

Facebook
Facebook
JanPratinidhi
JanPratinidhi

Jenny Died Because Of Her Allergy To Wi-Fi


News / Headlines   /   Dec 06, 2015

400
VIEWS

It is about time to be cautious of electro-hyper-sensitivity. Jenny took her life in Oxfordshire where she was disturbed by Wi-Fi signal in her school. Her parents have had removed their connection but the same at school disturbed Jenny so much that she took her life. Research of Wi-Fi on humans especially children are called for immediately if long term mutation or behavioral changes are to be prevented.

 

(image courtesy: http://goo.gl/yxLV5H)


The views expressed here are those of the authors and doesn’t reflect the official policy of Janpratinidhi. The views expressed here are those of the authors and doesn’t reflect the official policy of Janpratinidhi.
400
VIEWS
Previous Post

The Eternal Kevlar F...

The most potent sentence which a politician can say to save himself from every ...
Headlines
Next Post

What A Bowl Of Salt ...

Every time I see the ad of Airtel 4G I swoon and then I take a fistful of salt ...
From the pen...